Our highly skilled and qualified staff includes project managers, project engineers, site supervisors, electrical fitters, protection fitters, cable jointers, overhead linesmen and electricians.
IUS provide a full range of electrical services for electricity supply operators, private networks, commercial and domestic customers and is currently working on major contracts in Ireland and the UK.
IUS has an extensive and experienced workforce able to provide the following services:
- Jointing all sizes and types of HV and LV underground cables
- Terminations of all types of HV and LV cables
- System improvement and new build on the overhead and underground networks for electricity operators
- Three phase and single phase metering
- Domestic and commercial electrical services
- Periodic test inspections
- Installation, construction, testing and commissioning of HV substations
- Street light maintenance and installation
IUS also offer a private substation and switchgear maintenance and refurbishment service. Utilising our specialist resources and our vast experience in the construction, operation and maintenance of power distribution systems, coupled with the knowledge gained from listening to our customers, we aim to provide the very best in electrical solutions.
IUS has provided engineering resources to ESB, NIE and electricity operators in the UK for the construction, installation, maintenance, testing and commissioning of assets for all system voltages up to 110KV.
Whatever your electricity requirements IUS can assist, from domestic or commercial wiring to a full range of services for network and private operators.
IUS has the staff, resources and customer commitment to provide a friendly professional one-stop service.